Swarovski CRYSTALPIXIE™ Edge in Tropic Seafoam.
Swarovski Create Your Style has introduced a striking new product to the nail art family: Crystalpixie™ Edge. Stylishly packaged as a 5-gram shot and available in six on-trend colors, Edge features thousands of loose crystals that glitter with a super-sharp bi-cone cut. Unconventional and brilliantly eye-catching, the effect is a glam-punk look that truly makes a statement. A sharply faceted bottle cap reflects the spikier crystals inside, differentiating Edge from the others. Wear alone or mix ‘n’ match with the finer, smoother stones of Crystalpixie™ Petite for myriad designs that celebrate the spirit of individuality.
What is CRYSTALPIXIE™ Edge?
Loose Crystal Ultra Fine Rocks in PP9.
- Transparent bottle with 5g of CRYSTALPIXIE™ Edge.
- Funnel to pour back exceeding crystal with ease.
- Product Instruction & Application Leaflet.
- Apply two coats of traditional nail polish color or gel nail color.
- Let dry or cure, then apply a topcoat (traditional or gel).
- Pour Swarovski Crystalpixie™ over the wet top coat.
- Nail glue can also be used to apply Crystalpixie™ on the nail.
- Gently press and compact the Crystalpixie™ with a clean, flat nail brush.
- If using gel polish, cure; if using traditional nail polish, let dry thoroughly.
- Apply top coat to the edges of the Crystalpixie™ decoration. If using gel, cure once more.
Tips & Tricks for Application
- Make sure to hold the finger that the Crystalpixie™ is being applied to over a tray in order to catch all the excess.
- For longer wear apply Crystalpixie™ to a thick viscosity gel topcoat.
- Use the funnel provided in the package to pour the excess Crystalpixie™ back into the bottle.
- In order to secure maximal brilliance of Crystalpixie™ we recommend not to apply topcoat directly over the it – apply top coat only to seal the edges and prevent erosion.
Made in Austria
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.